Monday, October 09, 2006

Today's Brew | My Brightest Diamond



Tonight, she opens up for Sufjan Stevens at the Wiltern for a sold out show.
Maybe the highlight of the evening won't be Sufjan, but Shara Worden aka My Brightest Diamond. Perhaps the best new artist to keep an eye on for this year.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the show, but whoever goes, you're in for a definite treat.

mp3: My Brightest Diamond- "Disappear"
(YouSend: For a limited time)

Visit Asthmatic Kitty: My Brightest Diamond to listen to one of her songs...

My previous entry about her ovah here, and even Colin Meloy (from The Decemberists) likes her.

official site: My Brightest Diamond
My Space: My Brightest Diamond

1 Comments:

Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

you have officially convinced me to check out MBD tonight...whereas I had previously decided to skip it...I haven't checked her out yet, I think its because I keep on getting her mixed up with Lavender Diamond, between all the Diamond bands and the Wolf bands indie rock is getting to be way too confusing.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home