Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Today's Brew | My Brightest Diamond


My Brightest Diamond is Shara Worden, granddaughter of an Epiphone-playing traveling evangelist, fathered by a National Accordion Champion, and mothered by a church organist. An interesting upbringing to say the least.
Like Sufjan, she's quite an amazing songwriter and the songs from what I've heard so far are beautifully crafted, and I look forward to hearing more about her in the coming weeks.

Visit Asthmatic Kitty: My Brightest Diamond to listen to one of her songs...

Coming to LA:
August 03 - Los Angeles - The Echo
She'll also be on tour to support of fellow record label mate and friend- Sufjan Stevens, so catch her then as well.

official site: My Brightest Diamond
My Space: My Brightest Diamond

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home