Friday, September 15, 2006

Second Cup | Colin Meloy's fave new artist



Pitchfork
started a new series called "Guest List" in which they feature their favorite artists and find out what they've been up to lately. So they start it off with The Decemberists frontman Colin Meloy.
Check the article ovah here.

Among a list of other things he says, one notable is
Favorite New Artist.

My Brightest Diamond

That’s really hard to say, but I’ll pick My Brightest Diamond because they're a very new band, and some of the other ones are probably off limits, not being that new. But as far as a debut record, Bring Me the Workhorse is really knocking my socks off.

My entry about My Brightest Diamond ovah here.

The Decemberists release their album "The Crane Wife" on Oct. 3rd. If you haven't heard any of their new material, you're in for a treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home