Thursday, September 14, 2006

Today's Double Brew | Asobi Seksu + CWL



mp3 download: Asobi Seksu- "Strawberry (Cassettes Won't Listen Remix)"

Visit their My Space for a comprehensive list of their Fall Tour.
I caught them a couple a years back at the Echo, and they are definitely worth checkin' out.

Their LA area appearance:
Oct 5 Detroit Bar
Oct 6 The Echo

Also Today:

KEXP Radio NYC: CWL
It appears that KEXP is making their presence known in the east coast.



YouSend: Cassettes Won't Listen- "Cutting Balloons" (For a limited time)

Cassettes Won't Listen (Live in NYC) Thursday September 14, 8:00am
Prior to that, Grizzly Bear (Live in NYC) Thursday September 14, 7:00am

Stream more of their stuff at My Space:
My Space: Asobi Seksu
My Space: Cassettes Won't Listen"

official site: Cassettes Won't Listen
official site: Asobi Seksu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home