Thursday, May 25, 2006

Today's "Triple Shot" Brew

I'm late on this one, but for those who haven't heard already, especially for those who live in the Southern Cali area.

On August 3rd- Mew and Broken Social Scene supporting Bloc Party invade LA.
(Greek Theatre)
A pretty good bill, if you ask me. Second only to the Massive Attack & TV on the Radio (Hollywood Bowl). (Of course minus all the various festival line ups).
Last time I checked, as of May 24, tix were still available for the Aug. 3rd show in LA.

If anything I'd definitely check out the Danish group Mew, since they don't come out to these neck of the woods too often.


Real: Mew- "The Zookeeper's Boy"

My previous entry about Mew over here.
I also listed their album from last year in my best of 2005 over here.

official site: Mew


QT: Broken Social Scene- "Shoreline"
BSS also appeared on my best of 2005, right ovah here.


QT: Bloc Party- "Two More Years"
Their vid appeared on my best vids (so far) of 2005, right ovah here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home