Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Today's Brew | Catchin up with Cold War Kids

If you haven't checked out their site recent, Cold War Kids offer up some mp3s of their live recording of the Benefit at the District Lounge in Orange back on September 24th.
I'm sure this is old news for some, and I believe MOKB already posted this about a month back or so ago...but its news to me.


mp3: Cold War Kids- "Indoor Fireworks" (live)
mp3: Cold War Kids- "I Don't Wanna Grow Up" (live)

Also they got some really nice images of their recent tour in Europe as well.



official site: Cold War Kids

3 Comments:

Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

I guess they're playing the Silverlake Lounge next month and you can get advance ticks...I think Ill pass though...I like them but there's only so many times you can see a band play the same songs...on another note elvis perkins is playing spaceland tonight...and I highly recc checking out the show if you haven't caught him and his band before.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Coffee Snorter said...

Yea I know what you mean, I've already caught them 2-3 times but they were always the opener.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Passion of the Weiss said...

I hadn't until I caught them at the troubadour about a month ago with Dr. Dog and Elvis and they headlined. I thought they were pretty great actually. a very good show overall too.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home