Monday, June 12, 2006

here we go again...


-As June gloom continues on a Monday morning here in good ole Southern Cali...
I thought I do my list of songs.
-The list consists of releases from January 1, 2006- June 15, 2006, and of course this list is incomplete--and I'm certainly going to hear more songs along the way that I wished I had included, but for now this is what I've compiled. Some selected songs for your listening pleasure.

1. Danielson- “Five Stars And Two Thumbs Up”
2. Band of Horses- “Funeral”
3. The Essex Green- “Cardinal Points”
4. Sunset Rubdown- “Stadiums and Shrines II”
5. Acid House Kings featuring Les Tres Bien Ensemble- “Ce Coeur Est De Pierre”
6. Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan- “Black Mountain”
7. Guillemots- “Who Left the Lights Off, Baby?”
8. Sambassadeur- “Kate”
9. The Fiery Furnaces- “Teach Me Sweetheart”
10. Portishead- “Requiem for Anna”
11. Cat Power- “The Greatest”
12. The Knife “Silent Shout”
13. Beirut- “Brandenberg”
14. Gnarls Barkley- “Smiley Faces”
15. Radio Dept. – “The Worst Taste in Music”
16. Bishop Allen- “Butterfly Nets”
17. Cold War Kids- “Hospital Beds”
18. Yeah Yeah Yeahs- “Phenomena”
19. Asobi Seksu- “Red Sea”
20. Colin Meloy “Barbara Allen”
21. Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins- “You Are What You Love”
22. Voxtrot- “Soft & Warm”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home