Friday, December 16, 2005

The Best of 2005: 21 Songs

Yet another list and I have a few more coming up, since it is the end of the year and its a time to reflect...again this list is flawed because I haven't heard every single song thats out there.
But here are my favorites (at least so far):

21. The National- "All The Wine"
20. LCD Soundsystem- "Tribulation"
19. Deerhoof- "Green Cosmos"
18. Camille- "Ta Douleur"
17. Crooked Fingers- "Call to Love"
16. Spoon- "The Infinite Pet"
15. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin- "House Fire"
14. Gorillaz- "Last Living Soul"
13. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah- "The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth"
12. Acid House Kings- "This heart is a stone"
11. Stars- "Ageless Beauty (The Most Serene Republic Remix)"
10. Eels- "Trouble With Dreams"
9. Wolf Parade- "Shine A Light"
8. Broken Social Scene- "Superconnected"
7. Interpol- "Public Pervert (Carlos D Remix)"
6. Arctic Monkeys- "Scummy"
5. The Chemical Brothers- "Hold Tight London" (featuring Anna-Lynne from Trespassers William)
4. Sufjan Stevens- "Come on! Feel the Illinoise!"
3. Arcade Fire- "Cold Wind" (from the Six Feet Under Volume 2 Television Soundtrack)
2. Sia- "Breathe Me" (from the Six Feet Under Volume 2 Television Soundtrack)
1. TV on the Radio- "Dry Drunk Emperor"

I would have linked up all the songs, but just too many to do with the little time I have, so...
If you're interested in this mix compilation, I'll be free to send you a copy (or at least fit everything thats on this list)-- if you trust me with your mailing address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home