Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Today's Brew | Deerhoooooooooof


Tonight Deerhoof drops by the El Rey for a soldout show. Unfortunately, I totally blanked out and forgot about this show entirely. Shame on me for missing out on that, especially as I've repeatedly hyped up their latest release on this site, and I've gotta say, it's pretty damn good.

Some classic video footage taken of their performance at The Smell in LA *not sure of the date...here.

From their 2005 album "Runners Four":
mp3: Deerhoof- "Running Thoughts"

From their album "Friend Opportunity":
mp3: Deerhoof- "The Perfect Me"
(YouSend: for a limited time only)

My previous entry about them from last week ovah here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new album is quite splendid, and that song from "Runners Four" is awesome as well!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home