Thursday, August 24, 2006

Evening Brew | Oh No! Oh My!

These fellas from good ole Texas make their way to Southern Cali.
They did a special show last night, from what I've been told, and they hit up the Echo tonight, and then to Spaceland on Friday night.

Love 'em or hate 'em, I'm still trying to get into them...
I think "Jane is Fat" and "I have no sister" is growin on me.
mp3 download: Oh No! Oh My!- "Walk in the Park"

Stream some of their music at My Space:
My Space: Oh No! Oh My!

official site: Oh No! Oh My!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Likely Broads said...

i love this band. i was lucky enough to be at the "secret house show" and at the echo.

the album is great ("i have no sister" "the backseat" "jane is fat" "walk in the park"), but the newer (and older from when they were the jolly rogers) stuff is amazing. go see them live! they're playing that detour fest in october, which is definitely something to look forward to...

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home