Friday, March 17, 2006

Today's St. Patty's Day Brew | Morrissey


Okay, Morrissey isn't quite Irish, at least from what I know.
But, he does resemble...

Well maybe I'm stretchin'it here.
Morrissey's on a roll...an album in 2004, 2005 and now this year--
Also if you were lucky to be at SXSW this year and caught Morrissey, he was interviewed by Rolling Stone's David Fricke for a SXSW Interview yesterday, followed by a performance last night at the Austin Music Hall, presented by the BBC Radio.

I've been listening to the new album to be released next month...and so far--I'll get back to you on that.


album: Ringleader of the Tormentors
release date: April 4th

+for a limited time+
YouSend: Morrissey- "In The Future When Alls Well"
YouSend: Morrissey- "Life is a Pigsty"

official site: Morrissey
My Space: Morrissey

Preorder the album on Amazon ovah here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home