Friday, June 01, 2007

Best of '07: Half Year | Sweet 16 part 2

So here it is, as we move into the top 10 albums (released so far this year, that I know of) for the halfway mark of this year. As you are aware, like so many other bloggers, I love lists, and I'm sure others do as well.
I do wish I had the extra time to write quick blurbs about each album on this list, but I'll save it for the year-end list.
Enough said, I'll let the albums do the talking.

-------------------------------------------------


10. Blonde Redhead- 23

mp3: Blonde Redhead-"23"

9. El-P-I'll Sleep When You're Dead

YouTube: El-P- "Flyentology"


8. Spoon- Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

mp3: Spoon- "Don't Make Me A Target"
(YouSend: for a limited time only)

7. LCD Soundsystem- Sound of Silver

QT Video: LCD Soundsystem: "No Love Lost" (Laters with Jools Holland).

6. Panda Bear-Person Pitch

mp3: Panda Bear- "Comfy In Nautica"

5. Battles-Mirrored

YouTube: Battles "Atlas"


4. Besnard Lakes-The Besnard Lakes Are The Dark Horse

mp3: Besnard Lakes- "And You Lied To Me"

3. Grinderman- s/t

mp3: Grinderman- "Depth Charge Ethel"
(YouSend: for a limited time only)

2. Menomena-Friend and Foe

mp3: Menomena- "Wet And Rusting"

1.The National-Boxer

mp3: The National- "Fake Empire"

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Well played.

That "Atlas" video is so great...

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home