Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Today's Brew | Under Byen + Frida



From their album "Samme Stof Som Stof" (2006):
mp3: Under Byen- "Af Samme Stof Som Stof"
The Danish ensemble that sounds a bit like Bjork and Sigur Ros. Gotta love the nordic music scene. Visit their my space site, to stream and download more of their music.

My Space: Under Byen
official site: Under Byen

Coming to the West:
03/15/07 8:00P Emo's Austin, Texas (SXSW)
03/18/07 Los Angeles, CA - Factory w/ Frida Hyvonen


QT: Frida Hyvonen- "I Drive My Friend"

Making their way to the West:
03/15/07 Austin, TX- Mohawk w/ SXSW SC/Jag Showcase
03/18/07 Los Angeles, CA - Factory w/ Under Byen
03/19/07 San Francisco, CA - Great American Music Hall w/ Under Byen

My previous entries about Frida Hyvonen ovah here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home