Thursday, December 07, 2006

ADD look: remixes of 2006

Remixes. I love Remixes. I think its safe to say, most people love them too.
Call it a remix, a rework, extended mix, extended version, edit...and then you gotta give yourself a clever name of some sort- like MSTRKRFT, Cassettes Won't Listen, etc.

So here's my pick of some that I really liked the past year. I'm sure there are alot more, but I just can't remember them all. And feel free to send me any remixes that I may have missed in the past year.




Depeche Mode-"The Sinner In Me (Ricardo Villalobos Conclave Remix)"
The Knife-"We Share Our Mothers Health (Trentemoller Remix)"
Goldfrapp Ooh La La (Benny Benassi Remix Extended)
Asobi Seksu Strawberry (CWL Remix)
Asobi Seksu String (Glass Factory Remix)
Editor All Sparks (Cicada Remix)
Hot Chip Boy From School (Hot Chip Re-Work)
Justin Timberlake My Love (DFA mix)
Midlake Young Bride (CWL Remix)
Feist- "Mushaboom (VV Mix)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home