Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sing A Long Time- Karoake style

Hopefully you know the song, just follow the lyrics, and its all good.
Enjoy.

QT: Acid House Kings- "Do What You Wanna Do"
And if you need to brush up on how the song goes, here's the original.
mp3: Acid House Kings- "Do What You Wanna Do"

My previous post about them here and here and recently here
What can I say, I'm intrigued by these Svedish folks. yah!

----------- >8 cut here --------------------------
Oh, and MSTRKRFT is coming to L.A. to the Puma Store at Santa Monica to celebrate some co-branding partnership with some denim Evisu whatever...blah
Ugh, either way, I probably won't go, also I'm nursing whatever I got, cold, flu, ugh...
But for those interested:


click image above to get a closer look

My Space: MSTRKRFT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home