Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Best of '07: Top 22 Albums So Far

So its time to begin our fun little list of the best albums this year (so far).
Been so busy, that I haven't able to create a nifty header for this list, hopefully I'll have one as we crack the top 5...but for now.

And as usual, I always throw in this statement that this list is flawed in the sense that I'll probably discover a good plenty of contenders that deserved to be on the list, that haven't been discovered yet. But for now, this is what it is.
And this list will be more about less text...cuz I'm a firm believer in less is more.


22. Blonde Redhead- 23

mp3: Blonde Redhead- "23"

21. M.I.A.- Kala

YouTube- M.I.A.- "Boyz"


20. Bjork- Volta



19. The Good, the Bad & the Queen

YouTube- The Good, the Bad and the Queen- "Herculean"


18. I'm Not Here- Movie Soundtrack

Stream a few tracks ovah here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home