Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Today's Brew | MBD REMIXED

Among some of today's notable releases: Arcade Fire and Chk Chk Chk (!!!), both getting rave reviews, is also the release of My Brightest Diamond's "Tear It Down".
Its a collaboration of thirteen different DJs as they take on Shara's amazing album "Bring Me The Workhorse" and tweak selected songs to a dancey beat by reimagining the song. Love it or hate it, I still think whatever they do to her songs, the vocals are still amazing. Just don't forget the strobe lights and glittering disco ball.



From the album "Tear It Down":
mp3:Gold Chains - "Freak Out (Panique mix)"
mp3:Alias- Golden Star"

YouTube: My Brightest Diamond- "Golden Star (Live)"


My past entries about her ovah here.

official site: My Brightest Diamond
My Space: My Brightest Diamond

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home